Who has already stated their Christmas shopping,Christmas shopping,Christmas shopping,Christmas shopping?

Best Answer

I've started and I've even wrapped some. I need to buy a few more things for my kids and I'll be finished with them. I need to buy for my in laws and my family, too. I'll be doing that on Black Friday.

I have. I start the day after Christmas and buy sale items all year long. Some I give for up coming birthdays and some I save for the next Christmas. As Christmas approches I make a list of what I have on hand and then I add the newest items that are on ones gift list. This helps keep the cost down during the holidays and you dont go into debt. Happy Shopping!

My husband and I are just about done. We started a few months ago and only have one more Thanksgiving Day sale item to get for somebody. We may get a few more things for our son, but we like to have this out of the way so that we can just sit back and enjoy the holidays. This was especially useful since we are going to Disney World in early December. Either way, it is a good relaxing feeling to be done!

I HAVE!!!!

I am sitting here right now, looking at my Christmas Tree, which is all lit up and I just turned on my Christmas Lights Outside!!!

Tis The Season

Merry Christmas!

Yes I was in a shop a couple of weeks ago & they had their Christmas tree out but not yet decorated.

I am done with the christmas already I started early..

• Ava

Couple of months ago. For a change.

I start this weekend for my mom and next week for everyone else!

i started in August (not on purpose, just saw great gifts and snagged 'em)

i did this veteran's day holiday weekend ...lot's of sales..