Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

In the United States, What are you angry at? Why?

In political

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm angry that the current crop of cess pool swimmers is all we have to choose from for president of our country. The corruption sucks, our choices for govt sucks, and we need term limits in congress damn it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The crooked shamlection that caused the 1-20-01 Tragedy. Down with Dictator Dumbya!!!

• 1 decade ago

Politically?

The Clintons... The low priority they place on ethical and moral standards while in office. His tenure in office lowered the standard for all future presidents. A nice thing to know for the one that stands as a symbol of our countries honor, character, pride, intelligence, and integrity.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

George Bush lying to the American Public on a number of issues, most notably the lies that say we must stay in Iraq.

Haven't George Bush wasted enough money?

If Iraq ran out of oil, I bet we would be out of there real fast.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

50+ years of deteriorating civil rights and police state expansion.

Seeing our Constitution and Bill of Rights used for toilet paper while state's rights and peoples rights are taken away in bulk by an ever expanding and oppressive federal government.

In short, the rules on the barn are no longer recognizable and the pigs have moved into the house and are sleeping in the beds!

• 1 decade ago

I would say I am more disappointed than angry at the PC for letting 1 or 2 individuals change our laws. You can't please everyone!

• what Zinger said,

AND

--people (not all, but too many) are still racist and sexist

-- there are still a lot of heterosexual men who hate women (in some cases, their own mothers)

-- too many americans DO NOT value science and math

-- play the GOD card in order not to held accountable for their BS

-- PEOPLE WHO HATE PEOPLE

-- child molesters who get out of prison, or worse, don't go to prison

i am tired of typing so i have to stop now.

Source(s): God is the God of ALL the world, NOT JUST THE US. God is called different names in different cultures dummies. Allah, Yaweh, God, etc.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm too old and cynical to really get /angry/ about all this crap.

• 1 decade ago

The claim that America is a "christian" nation and that those who buy into that have a blank check to say they are moral and then sound quite hateful because I dont buy their monotheism.

The religious minority in this country is pretty screwed up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.