Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Life is nothing but...............?

Fill in the blank with your thought,

For me Life is nothing but surviving is the hardest part of life.

Best Answer

a long chase. You constantly chase something all your life. You chase money, you chase love. If you have enough of them you chase happiness, you strive to be happy. You chase time to be happy. Life is nothing but a very long chase ending only in death. WOW! I never thought I could write such stuff. Thanks for provoking me.

Surviving in the hardest times of life is again a chase for happiness. Damn, I can write a book if I continue. OK. This was one of the best questions I've come across lately. Thanks.

Life is nothing but a Test

Who has created death and life, that He may test you which of you is best in deed.And He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving [Quran 67:2]

"Every soul shall have a taste of death and only on the Day of Judgement shall you be paid your full recompense...for the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception" (Quran 3:185)

Living, enjoying everyday as it arrives, looking at the glass through the eyes of Jesus and seeing it not only as half full, but filling til it overflows..... As a song by Michael combs says, Lord, I am drinking from my saucer, because my cup has overflowed..

Life is nothing but a blessing from Allah; so that we can remember him. It is also an opportunity to earn blessings for this world and the next.

May Allah Bless us to earn more good deeds; so that we can have more good deeds on our scale of deeds than bad deeds . . . Ameen

Ma'a Salamah

Source(s): A Muslimah

A dream

A bag of cheez-its. Life is good at first, but then by the end of the bag they taste nasty!

life is nothing but choices . because you make choices every day it just some are better then others .

Life is nothing but a giant lie to everyone...

A spec of dust in a falling urn.

Enjoy, i made that metaphor myself.

life is nothing but a very hard test!