Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesUnited StatesNew York City · 1 decade ago

Santa Claus addresses In New York?

Does anybody know the addresses where the needy kids can send letters to Santa and Get Gifts? In New york City

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Hi, I live in New York State, not in the City but, I would say to try the local Salvation Army,and if they don't help you ask them WHO DOES. Also there is usually a TOYS FOR TOTS program in New York State. Call your local City hall, or even your local Newspaper and ask. Also Churches in the area, may be sponsoring a needy family,(not that you are), try them also. I wish you the best of luck, Happy Holidays, Cheers! laura b.

Santa Claus

North Pole

That's it - the post office will do the rest