Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

So what's for Thanksgiving?

We are having gumbo, turkey, dressing, mac and cheese, yams, string beans, rolls, cranberry sauce, lemon pie, potato pie, and drinks

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Gumbo, Turkey and dressing, sweet potatoes w/ banana's, rolls, cranberry sauce, collard greens, gravey and mashed potatoes, corn, pumpkin pie, and pecan pie. Going to my sisters.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We are having a 20 pound turkey, stuffing (home made), yams, whole wheat rolls, cranberry sauce,mashed potatoes, broccoli salad, dressing, cheese cake, and apple pie.

Source(s): Happy Thanksgiving!
  • julez
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry jelly, string beans, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and at least two other side dishes that vary each year. Then we go to the other families house and they have lots of food.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a BIG Turkey ,Honey baked ham,Potato salad, Cheesy mac n cheese,Cranberry sauce,some bread rolls,Oh yeah and stuffing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, green bean casserole, rolls, apple and pumpkin pie........and some cheese and meat hordedovers before the big dinner comes....

• 1 decade ago

Turkey (of course) with my special homemade stuffing, "real" mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, green beans, homemade corn bread, wine with dinner, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin bread with chocolate chunks. Boy I can't wait!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Same as every Thanksgiving, Spam, powdered mashed potatoes, a can of cling peaches and a jar of Sterno.

• 1 decade ago

first all kinds of appetizers, cheese, olives, bread. then my family is having turkey (i never touch the stuff), all the other traditional fixings plus food like stuffed artichoke, etc. (we include some Italian food in there too). plus lots of wine. and all kinds of desserts.

• JenniT
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

turkey

stuffing

mac&cheese

mashed taters

crescent rolls

apple crumb pie

and probably at least 5 other things i will need to go to the store and get.

• 1 decade ago

oh men! all the posts here makes me want to go home and spend thanksgiving with my family.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.