Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

So what's for Thanksgiving?

We are having gumbo, turkey, dressing, mac and cheese, yams, string beans, rolls, cranberry sauce, lemon pie, potato pie, and drinks

Favorite Answer

Gumbo, Turkey and dressing, sweet potatoes w/ banana's, rolls, cranberry sauce, collard greens, gravey and mashed potatoes, corn, pumpkin pie, and pecan pie. Going to my sisters.

We are having a 20 pound turkey, stuffing (home made), yams, whole wheat rolls, cranberry sauce,mashed potatoes, broccoli salad, dressing, cheese cake, and apple pie.

Source(s): Happy Thanksgiving!
  • julez

Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry jelly, string beans, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and at least two other side dishes that vary each year. Then we go to the other families house and they have lots of food.

a BIG Turkey ,Honey baked ham,Potato salad, Cheesy mac n cheese,Cranberry sauce,some bread rolls,Oh yeah and stuffing

turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, green bean casserole, rolls, apple and pumpkin pie........and some cheese and meat hordedovers before the big dinner comes....

Turkey (of course) with my special homemade stuffing, "real" mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, green beans, homemade corn bread, wine with dinner, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin bread with chocolate chunks. Boy I can't wait!!!

Same as every Thanksgiving, Spam, powdered mashed potatoes, a can of cling peaches and a jar of Sterno.

first all kinds of appetizers, cheese, olives, bread. then my family is having turkey (i never touch the stuff), all the other traditional fixings plus food like stuffed artichoke, etc. (we include some Italian food in there too). plus lots of wine. and all kinds of desserts.

• JenniT

turkey

stuffing

mac&cheese

mashed taters

crescent rolls

apple crumb pie

and probably at least 5 other things i will need to go to the store and get.

oh men! all the posts here makes me want to go home and spend thanksgiving with my family.