Hi anyone, i have got into debt,and i am desperate for a short term cash loan,i have no debit card, any help?

hello, i am in full time employment, but have got into debt, i am truly desperate for a short term cash loan ASAP.I have a bank account but no debit card, i am looking to borrow £300-£500 if possible, and am able to pay back approx £100 per month. I have no family to ask,and i do not want my work place to know. I... show more hello, i am in full time employment, but have got into debt, i am truly desperate for a short term cash loan ASAP.I have a bank account but no debit card, i am looking to borrow £300-£500 if possible, and am able to pay back approx £100 per month. I have no family to ask,and i do not want my work place to know. I will be happy to secure this loan in some way. Can anyone please help. Genuine reason,genuine person!