if you want to cancel your xbox live subscription, do you have to call xbox or can you do it via the website?

i have been on hold for about 20 minutes, its really annoying me, how can they do this?? there making it very difficult for me to cancel, this is an outrage, i want to complain also

IN THE END IT TOOK 30 MINUTES!!!!!!!!! AN OUTRAGE!!

IM FURIOUS!!

Favorite Answer

You have to call them.

• mark

I recommend that if you want to get xbox live again to just buy the pre-paid subscription cards instead of credit card. I had xbox live about 2 years ago when you needed a credit card, took about 5-10min for me to cancel it. It was funny, the person kept asking me questions in hope i would change my mind. They tried to make it seem it was a big hassle to cancel. I got xbox live 2 months ago when i got my 360. Now when the time runs out i don't have to do anything, just buy another time card if i want to play. Its a lot better now that you don't need a credit card.

No, you can go on XBOX live and do it. It's under "Account Management".