Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

far from good ........or good for a STAR?

A couple preparing for a religious conversion meets with the orthodox rabbi for their final session. The rabbi asks if they have any final questions. The man asks, "Is it true that men and women don't dance together?" "Yes," says the rabbi, "For modesty reasons, men and women dance separately." "So I can't dance with my own wife?" "No." "Well, okay," says the man, "but what about s.e.x.?" "Fine," says the rabbi. "A mitzvah within the marriage!" "What about different positions?" the man asks. "No problem," says the rabbi. "Woman on t*p?" the man asks. "Why not?" replies the rabbi. "How about **ggie-style?" "Of course!" "Well, what about standing up?" "NO!" says the rabbi.... "Why Not???" asks the man. "Could lead to DANCING!"

---------------------------------------------------

One of my favorite Emo Philips jokes...

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said, "Stop! Don't do it!" "Why shouldn't I?" he said.

I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!" He said, "Like what?" I said, "Well...are you religious or atheist?" He said, "Religious." I said, "Me too! Are you Christian or Buddhist?" He said, "Christian." I said, "Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?" He said, "Baptist!" I said, "Wow! Me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?" He said, "Baptist Church of God!" I said, "Me too! Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?" He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God!" I said, "Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915?" He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915!" I said, "Die, heretic scum!" and pushed him off.

• poppy1
    Favorite Answer

Hi Jody, I think you can do better my friend.

A Friend,

poppy1

of course it deserves a star

Very good!

that was just ****** up enough to be funny as hell

good ones.

they were funny as!, xxxxxxxxx