Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

far from good ........or good for a STAR?

A couple preparing for a religious conversion meets with the orthodox rabbi for their final session. The rabbi asks if they have any final questions. The man asks, "Is it true that men and women don't dance together?" "Yes," says the rabbi, "For modesty reasons, men and women dance separately." "So I can't dance with my own wife?" "No." "Well, okay," says the man, "but what about s.e.x.?" "Fine," says the rabbi. "A mitzvah within the marriage!" "What about different positions?" the man asks. "No problem," says the rabbi. "Woman on t*p?" the man asks. "Why not?" replies the rabbi. "How about **ggie-style?" "Of course!" "Well, what about standing up?" "NO!" says the rabbi.... "Why Not???" asks the man. "Could lead to DANCING!"

---------------------------------------------------

One of my favorite Emo Philips jokes...

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said, "Stop! Don't do it!" "Why shouldn't I?" he said.

Update:

I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!" He said, "Like what?" I said, "Well...are you religious or atheist?" He said, "Religious." I said, "Me too! Are you Christian or Buddhist?" He said, "Christian." I said, "Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?" He said, "Baptist!" I said, "Wow! Me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?" He said, "Baptist Church of God!" I said, "Me too! Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?" He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God!" I said, "Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915?" He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915!" I said, "Die, heretic scum!" and pushed him off.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • poppy1
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi Jody, I think you can do better my friend.

A Friend,

poppy1

• 1 decade ago

of course it deserves a star

• 1 decade ago

Very good!

• 1 decade ago

that was just ****** up enough to be funny as hell

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

good ones.

• 1 decade ago

they were funny as!, xxxxxxxxx

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.