Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Funny answers such as out of nothing are acceptable. Out of what did God create the Universe?

Favorite Answer

out of nothing .does not need material to creator.the doer is Allah.s.w

God created the universe from his will, so as this is technically not matter then, yes he created the world out of nothing. However, this is not a funny answer as even non-Christians believe that the Universe had a beginning. This means that at some time there had to be nothing and then there was something. Basically, we all agree that the universe was made out of nothing even if some people won't admit it. The difference with Christians and some other religions is that we believe that God created the something out of nothing, which makes a lot more sense than believing it created itself to me.

If I posted this same statement but replaced the word "God" with "a pre-existing combination of gases", I'd be considered intolerant. Kinda funny. Anyway, the answer I will give, because it's true, is "nothing". That is why He's called the Creator, and that is why He's God. You can't create something out of something, because isn't that a form of evolution? You're just improving it, making it better.

• upsman

Cal it funny if you want but that's what He created it out of.......Nothing. If you don't believe that, then what do you believe....the big bang? If you believe the big bang, then what was there before that. The big bang was the start of all matter and energy. What was there before the big bang...........nothing. So what was it that actually exploded......nothing. So here's what you have if you are a theist: everything is created by someone(God) out of nothing.

Here's what you have if you're an atheist: everything is created by no one out of nothing. Either way you're creating everything out of nothing. At least if you are a theist you have a powerful being in charge of it all.

Past-diddly-asta

Play dough! Isn't that what everyone makes their universe out of? I know I did back in grade school.

Yes, I know it isn't Biblical but I was going for funny here. ;)

u must ask God only he knows

but i think he create it with living

• Blue

Out of His will.

All that stuff on the periodic table of elements.

God had an ejaculation. That is how the universe was created, technically speaking.