What is the best website for buying things like video cards?

Right now, I'm trying to buy an XFX GeForce 8800GT, but newegg is always sold out. Are there any other reputable sites out there that I don't know about? *emphasis on reputable*

Note: BestBuy doesn't sell the video card that I want.

Favorite Answer

You can find almost any thing on eBay

nicely i merely have been given my video card some months in the past and that i like it. whilst searching for a video card make certain its no longer a variety that's unpopular or isn't reviewed lots. I appeared for the way lots RAMM and stream processors that it has and likewise the size which merely approximately have been given me because of the fact it merely quite greater healthful into my case. make certain that it additionally has good cooling that's additionally a huge component. I also have a 9800 GTX+ that's around $a hundred and twenty greenbacks.

paste XFX GeForce 8800GT in google

then pick out a shop

I'd definitely say eBay, youve gotta be careful though. Check their feeedback etc

www.tigerdirect.com

eBay i think...........

Source(s): www.eBay.com