All the girls in my family have the middle name Marie, would it be bad to?

My grandmother Rose was the only one who ever really let me be me, and I miss her very much. Since my daughter will never get to meet and share things with her I kinda wanted them to share the name Rose but I want to stick with family tradition and have her middle name be Marie and my hubby and I want her first name to be Isabella. Would it be okay to call her Isabella Rose Marie?

Favorite Answer

Usually I think it's silly to have two middle names, but in cases like this, where there is heavy meaning or tradition, it's fine. Lots of people do have 2 middle names, and in some cultures, it's weird if you only have one.

And the name that you have chosen is really, really lovely.

If you don't like the two name thing, you can always run them together to be one name, Rosemarie or Rosemary, but Rosemarie sounds better.

I think its great you want to keep up family tradition and pay a tribute to your grandmother. I think thats a very beautiful name. My boyfriend also has two middle names its not all that uncommon.

that is a really pretty name, middle names are just that! It is the first name that is used every day.

Your grandmother will be smiling down on you. X

sure theres nothing wrong woth that starting with the name with maria it goes a long way but i didnt name my daughter that. i named her isabella, but its totally up to you if you want to continued that name but its your child and you name her what you want, dont let anyone tell you otherwise

• seemee

yeh sure thats fine, my son has got 2 middle names aswell....it actually sounds like a really gorgous name..x

• ?

That is a beautiful name! I love it! Keep it!!

yÜp.

My middle name is marie.