which is better?

2002 ford mustang GT 4.6L v8 5 speed. only have 50,000 m

or a 2000 Acura Integra ls non vtech 5speed 82,000 m

Favorite Answer

Get the Integra

If you're into small sporty cars or want something to get into the tuner circle you might like the Integra. However, if these are the same price I'd definitely go with the much better looking and more power Mustang over the cramped, whimpy Integra. The Mustang is 2 years and 32,000 miles newer, so I would think it will cost you more, if not then it's a must buy. The Mustang can also be tuned, but unlike the Integra where you'll need $5K in engine mods, you can make the Mustang handle better for under $1K and there are just as many parts for it as for the Integra because Ford sells a ton of Mustangs. Unless you live in the city I don't see how a weak engined Integra could seem even with the Mustang in your mind.

• Dc2don

Hey man, as you may know, the Integra is manfactured as a Honda, but sold as an Acura here. As a DC4 (94-01), Japan is a Honda Integra DC2 ("JDM FRONT")

Get the Integra, it will last you way over 200k + miles, and even mroe because it's reliable and a honda. DO NOT get a ford, evem if it's a GT, it will break down, and pull in about 4th gear.

Plus, Honda parts are pretty common, and nt that expensive.If you need an aftermarket part, heck, youll find one, and not that much money.

It might be an LS, but you can always do an LS/VTEC, you know...LS block with a GS-R, B16, ITR head etc. You'll love the Integra as much as I do, and one day youll be racing some fa g in a Mustang, and for bets. You will win, I will tell you that.

Best of wishes man, get the Integra. Also, you can find me on team-integra.net as donx510. Join team-integra because we all talk about them and stuff.

Well yea. Good luck dude!

PS. It's not VTECH, vtech makes phones. it's VTEC. :]

The mustang will be faster off the line, but the Handling of the Integra is superb.

If you are going to keep the car, the Integra will drive forever. The Mustang will require a lot of maintenance.

I have had my 1997 Integra for 10 years, never had any major issues. Many of my Mustang friends no longer have their 'stangs because they break. But the difference in horsepower may persuade your decision.

Source(s): My Knoggin'

If you wanna save gas and want the car to last awhile get the Acura, but if you want trash and burn gas like water get the ford.

The stang will break down at like 150k miles, I have both the integra and mustang and right now my integra gsr is my baby, and the mustang...um well that pos broke down about a 3 months ago and cant get it to run lol

The choice is simple ;)

Get the 2000 Acura Integra LS....and it is not V-Tech.

• Remy

Ford Mustang is the bomb, but the Acura, in general will give you a better ride. But, if your a hot pants, outgoing sort of guy the FM is your best choice. Drive Safely lol

peace

the 4.6 sucks! go with the integra

my 94 integra has 200,000 miles on it, they run for ever, ford will break at about 100,000 or so i think, get the acura

the mustang has power but its a FORD..... get a type-R integra or at least one with vtec.