Secret Lovers?

Has anyone out there had a secret lover and what was it about them that made you keep it secret?

Favorite Answer

Forbiden fruit is always sweeter. That's why i kept mine a secret. and when everyone found out, it wasn't sweet anymore.

There are two friends of mine, they are not my best friends but we're getting along pretty great and we hang out a lot. my secret lover is the boyfriend, at first we were just accidentally hooked up but eventually we became secret lovers, we keep it quiet and act normal if other people were around us. Why we can't go on public is because i also have bf who is friends with them. it's very complicated.! i know what we're doing is very wrong, but we can't leave our partners either at the moment.. Omg.. my bad!

We both wanted it to be a secret love. Reasons:

1- More thrilling

2- Less destructive to our both lives

3- Longer lasting and comforting

4- Satisfying on the personal level for both

i do!!y?cuz he loves me n i love him but i already have a bf n hes in a relationship too..but we love each other.

i was with a black guy and my family didnt approve so we snuck around lol