What car do you think is the most mechanically well built ?

Please explain why.

Favorite Answer

Audis: the exterior finish is flawless, the interiors are beautiful and the fit and finish are great, they are very reliable too.

A car dealer told me a couple years ago that the Toyota Camry and the Buick LeSabre were the best. However, more recently another mechanic told me he likes the Cadillac. I myself do favor General Motors vehicles. Incidentally, I think GM no longer makes a Buick LeSabre.

• tricky

jasonsawyer442

Shut up man ,the trouble is when you give people free speech you always get one.

Iam sure you are sat there in your house with no computer , TV parts DVD player, fabric on your furniture and clothes your wearing and food your eating which where all made in the US alone.?

All American cars as with other makes use part's from around the world.And there is Foreign car makers based in the US giving jobs to US workers also.

Car wise is hard to say as many cars have altered the way other cars are made,You can go for a Bugatti for instance but yes its fast but lacks over parts IE safety features which way a lot etc.

For me i switched to buying Japanese cars over other countries do to them being longer lasting.

One that stands out to me personally is the R32 Nissan Skyline,Even now it is advanced to most cars and in its day shocked other car makers and changed the way many cars are made since.The best way is to watch this 1 min vid of the car review, on youtube for my reason .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hPa2KEB4Sg

Youtube thumbnail

We can pick more modern cars but this was advanced in its day,against many cars which other the same feature as most others.

Old Land Rovers, all Toyota 4 x 4

• Nissan r34 GTR or Toyota TT Supra.

those things are monsters :] can be made to have over 1000hp all from a 6 cylinder w00t!

japanese engineering FTW

Out of all of the cars we have had, Fords, just give them the correct fluids when needed, and they will never let you down.

We had all kinds of problems with Chevy, Mitsubishi, Eagle, Pontiac, Chrysler, and Dodge.

Toyota carolla,Terrell, celica, some Honda's,some Accra's like integras i also would like to buy something made in America but i don't like any thing made after 1971

1965-66 lincoln continental big old tank

Source(s): had one

Not a import.... where do you think all your old recycled pop cans go? they are used to make your lovely imports....

so you wanna by a import.... you really must hate your job, your country, your family, friends, and everything else...

buying imports only leads to lossed jobs, bad economy, more homeless people and the list goes on....

only good thing about imports you get free lead posioning, free date rape drugs and who know what else....

OPEN YOUR eyes..... support your own people, country, family and friends.... buy local, by what is made in your country.

BUY GM, FORD, Crysler, DODGE or ECT....

ford pinto