Where, and how can I live in the wild, eating wild food and water?

Favorite Answer

The rainforest in Guyana. Its amazing! But make sure you get a guide. The people are so nice and tell you what you can eat and what you can't. Check out this website:

www.iwokrama.org

Good luck in your journies...nature will change you in a very good way!

Source(s): Went to Iwokrama forest in 2005, and I'm planning a trip back. One of the best experiences of my life.

Any Louisiana Bayou. People have been doing that for centuries. There are even nutria recipes. ***Tip*** If it tries to crawl out of the pot, use the short boat paddle to knock it back in.

Go back packing in the High Sierra. Can't get much wilder, until you cross a highway.

ummmmmm good luck unless you know how to bulid fire and at least a lean to to keep warm you aren't going to be able to do it. It takes not only knowledge but experience which sadly a few of us have

its called survival ...

go to the library you can get books videos etc...

i would recommend the sas survival guide and tom browns books as a good place to start

I'm so ******** sick of this polluted hell hole called civilization, I wish I could live in the Amazon jungle.

The north or south pole

Try the local park.