Getting back in contact with an ex?

We went out on and out for about a year and we both love each other. We broke up for something very personal and finally after 4 months started talking again. I want to tell him that I want to be with him again because I love him so much but I dont know what to say or how to even bring it up. I know he cares about me but I dont know how to bring it up. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

At the risk of looking like a fool, I would keep my feelings to myself, and form a new relationship with him. He's perfectly capable of initiating the idea of a reunion of your relationship, and is also perfectly capable of showing you his level of interest.

But remember, it didn't work once before, and has the potential to not work again if you're not patient, and work hard at keeping the relationship healthy.

you and I are in the very same boat, I'm the one that cares a lot about her and want to tell her much I care but I don't want to push her away..so what I'm doing is just give it some time, let him have his space(as I'm letting her have her space). we hung out recently and she's showed me ALL the little things that she wants me back but I don't want to push the issue cause I'm letting her come back to me. I waited very patiently for her and now I think she might be back. she's seen another guy and taken him to her mom's birthday party with all the family and her little cousin and uncle said that they liked me better.

just give it some time, time will tell. if it works out, great. if not, then it wasn't meant to be. if you truly think it's meant to be then it will happen. just chill and relax for now. but go ahead and hang out with him and try to avoid the bad things that once caused the problems for you two. best of luck to you and I =)

• dont just tell him that, you can just act like it. Let him know that you still really like him, and then he will ask you himself....:) :) good luck girl, i hope you have good relationship, go for it, if you guys are meant to be, everything is gonna turn out just awesome>>>>>

• Gary G

You really don't have to"bring it up"..actions speak louder than words most times...sometimes the best thing to do is nothing.... and let nature take it's course.

good luck!

I think that you should just come out and say it. Be a woman!