If you were to get a trans gender operation...?

and looked completely like a woman, but decided to keep your penis, and you still preferred women as sexual partners, would that make you bisexual, lesbian, or straight?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Meh... hormones and surgery don't affect who you are. They just help you become more comfortable with yourself as well as assist you to be perceived as the gender you identify as by others. If you identify as one gender and you're attracted to that same gender, you're homosexual, different gender, heterosexual, both, omni/pan/bi-sexual. You're just getting into semantics anyway. People are not the sum of their body parts.

• 1 decade ago

What your thinking is to have your body feminised but keep your tools well thats not un common a lot GIRLS do this for sexual reasons some times and sometimes just becouse they can not afford surgery so to be as close as possible is enough.So what does that make you well does it really matter as long as your in caring relationship gender should not come into it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess if by transgender operation you mean, hormone replacement therapy, that would make you a lesbian, unless the hormone replacement therapy was female to male. Us girls prefer to be recognized as girls, and while I Intend on having sex reassignment surgery, their are women who decide to keep their male organs, but are women nonetheless. I hope this clarifies things a little bit.

• 1 decade ago

Genetically (because you still had your penis), it would make you straight, because you are a man who likes women. (Hetro)

But, from an emotional stand point, you'd be a lesbian, because inside your heart you are a woman, and you like women, therefore making you a lesbian.

Cheers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

by appearance, lesbian, but down to the nitty gritty it is all in how one would identify them selves, do they identify themselves as a full woman or a man with body modificatiosn?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I believe only Michael Jackson knows the answer to THAT question...

• 1 decade ago

I agree with Damn Religious Nut. He is very wise.

• 1 decade ago

it would make you something else completely, something outside of human norms, u would suggest seeing a psychologist

Source(s): psychiatrist
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that makes you pan sexual.

you like who you like and thats it.

• 1 decade ago

i won't,...,

Satan would be with me if i do that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.