Im a 23 yr old guy and i think i have mental retardation and its stressin me out,what should i do?

• Pat K
    Favorite Answer

See a psychologist for intelligence testing. Then you will know for sure what your IQ is, and the psychologist can then explain to you what your test results mean,and how your intelligence compares with others.

Based upon your ability to express yourself in writing, I doubt that you are mentally retarded. But you will continue to worry until you know for sure.

So get yourself evaluated. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

From the minute that you can actually establish and realise that you might have a mental retardation that automatically shows that you might not be mentally retarded if you know what I mean. Personally I just think you worry too much

Nevertheless, please see a specialist to put your mind at rest.

Live with it. What else can you do. You have other characteristics that you can use to your advantage.