Ming asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

商用英文~價格

麻煩請將下列句子翻成英文,謝謝!!

P.S 勿用翻譯機直接翻譯

1.我真的不知道該如何表達你對我們所做的ㄧ切, 我們由衷的感謝你幫忙我們這麼多, 沒有你的幫忙, 這件事將無法順利完成, 再次跟你說聲謝謝

2.我們已先通知廠商取消訂單, 但麻煩請你發佈cancellation訂單給我們

3.請見下列, 當初這個數量 for這個價格是正確的. 因此無需修改訂單給我们

4.真的很報歉! 廠商今早通知由於他们的疏忽當初忘了告知我们此料號因無CAP模具因此需開新模具. 廠商表示他们較常在使用Mylar. 因此建議是否可用Mylar代替cap? Mylar和cap的價格都是相同的

5. 由於樣品在運送的過程中遺失了. 我们已請廠商再提供給我们. 因此很報歉今天將只寄出F212的樣品. 至於F211的樣品將於11/30提供給你. 為你帶來的 困擾在此深感報歉

1 Answer

Rating
  • James
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1.我真的不知道該如何表達你對我們所做的ㄧ切, 我們由衷的感謝你幫忙我們這麼多, 沒有你的幫忙, 這件事將無法順利完成, 再次跟你說聲謝謝

I really don't know how to express our feeling about those things you have done for us. We really appreciate that you help us a lot, without it, this thing would not be done so smoothly. I have to thank you again.

2.我們已先通知廠商取消訂單, 但麻煩請你發佈cancellation訂單給我們

We have informed vendors to cancel this order, please issue your cancellation to us, thanks.

3.請見下列, 當初這個數量 for這個價格是正確的. 因此無需修改訂單給我们

Please see below information, this price for the quantity of this order is correct, you don't need to revise order to us.

4.真的很報歉! 廠商今早通知由於他们的疏忽當初忘了告知我们此料號因無CAP模具因此需開新模具. 廠商表示他们較常在使用Mylar. 因此建議是否可用Mylar代替cap? Mylar和cap的價格都是相同的

We are really sorry, vendor just informed us this morning that they forgot to tell us there was no any CAP mod for this item, so we have to create a new one. Vendor also told us they used to use Mylar, they suggest if they can use Malar mod instead of Cap. Actually, the price of Mylar and Cap are same.

5. 由於樣品在運送的過程中遺失了. 我们已請廠商再提供給我们. 因此很報歉今天將只寄出F212的樣品. 至於F211的樣品將於11/30提供給你. 為你帶來的 困擾在此深感報歉

According to our sample is lost during the delivery. We have asked our vendor to offer us a new one. We are very sorry that we can only send F212 sample today. And F211 sample will be done by 11/30. We apology if ther is any inconvenience caught.

Source(s): Myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.