What's something most interesting question humans ever wanted to ask?

Means what you want to ask whether it may be reated to cosmic, spirit or anything else?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What really happened at the abortion clinic with my mamaw and billy???... something happened.. but my mamaw took it with her to her grave.

• 1 decade ago

Interesting, well....Who done it? It has created many interesting books and movies. Cosmic....Is there life after death? No one really cares about purpose or meaning of life, they just want to know if they are going to have enough time to come up with the answer. Forever is, generally, enough time for most people.

• 1 decade ago

Is the Bermuda Triangle really a loading zone for alien space craft?

• 1 decade ago

Does the spiritual world truly exist? If so, how do we make contact with the other side? Apparently, spirits from the other side could make contact with us through dreams, ghostly apparitions, strange voices and photos picked up by scientific equipments (cameras and infrared video recorders). How could we as human travel into their world rather than waiting for them to appear before us?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John S
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I want to know what the hell those big black triangles that are flying around are. And how do you keep something as big as a battleship up in the sky with out any noise?

Source(s): Seen one myself.
  • 1 decade ago

Why is it so hard to obtain something in the ESP catagory after you have been trying for years?

• 1 decade ago

what is the source and purpose of life?

• 1 decade ago

What is my purpose in this world?

• 1 decade ago

everybody have their own answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.