where you live?

where do you live and whats 1 thing you love about that state,country,town,city or whatever

i live in a small town in oklahoma and i think i love how people arent really rude and say hi when you go by even though they might/dont know you, instead of like in a huge city people can be rude..So i think small towns you tend to have more manners and are nicer than in a huge city

im not saying if u live in a huge city your rude...

But from what i've seen it seems more likely..

I've lived in vegas and i loved that everything was open 24/7 and always something to do but i disliked how dirty it was sometimes and some of the rude people

Favorite Answer

I live in San Jose ,California . Big city. Their so much action here, nobody really talks. A smile goes a long way. I've always say Smile it can be contagious and people don't know what your thinking, so they smile back..

• Lv 5

For the moment I live in Taiwan.

I travel all though out the year though, and usually visit at least twelve countries or so in a year. When I was younger more.

But now that I'm an old eighteen year old, I'm slowing down my pace. :P

• .PANiC

I live in Seattle and I love it. So many interesting things always happening.

I live in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. I love that you can get food here anytime of the day. =D