Have you gotten your 15 seconds of fame yet?

I have been on the news several times. And the job I do gets attention sometimes. So yes I guess I have gotten my 15 srconds of fame. :)

Favorite Answer

been on t.v. a lot

i was a manager for the blood center and i basically was always on the news begging folks to donate blood

Yup i have, i am in a music video filmed here in Auckland NZ, both my sister and i are in it, still havent seen it yet though lol :) oh and i went to watch a big cricket match against NZ and Pakistan and my brother who didnt go was watching it at home and saw me along with the rest of NZ...lol :)

• Irish

Yes, just recently. I had to sign off for credits in a new movie coming out called.."Chicago Overcoat." I was in the right place at the right time.

• Tony M

No, I have not, I have never been famous, even for a short time.

• Nope.

Yep, guitarist in a band.

• anna

nope

yep! i was on the news once...although i was wearing a costume so you didn't know it was me, but it was. ^_^ and it was morelike 15minutes

Not yet.

No, not yet. But I have hopes.......