jeans styles help?

I'm looking for the name of a jean style that the bottoms of the two legs are cut a bit. so it makes the jeans look wider at the bottom. Does anyone know what do they call that style of jeans?

just take a look at this pic and u'll know what I'm talking about

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    quarter length jeans

    i think..

    good luck

  • 1 decade ago

    bootcut or flared?

  • 1 decade ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.