What is going on in Tribal Council on Survivor???

Why did Jeff say there was more buisness to take care of?

Any non spoilor predictions?

I hate the fact they previewed it last week and then cut us off short this week

Favorite Answer

I hated it when they ended the show last night that way too! We have to wait a whole week just to find out what Jeff was talking about...not fair! :(

In the previews for next week they showed closeups of the suvivors legs and all the scrapes and cuts and sores on them....I was thinking that might be significant like they had to do another challenge or endurance comp and that was what Jeff was talking about because they never showed us "how" in the previews that they got so many sores on their legs.

Wish there was a spoiler site so we did not have to wait another week to find out too!

Yeah cliffhangers suck but that's why we come back next week to watch. They keep us on the edge of our seats and I love that! I'm really glad that Survivor is getting the fire back under it!

If I had to make any predictions I would guess that they are either going to have another vote(blind) or another challenge for immunity and then a vote!

Should be interesting. Probably another person is voted off. If so is PG's immunity still good? Would james play one of his hidden idols in a rush of panic? Anything can happen thats why the show is so great.

• aldwin

till now the season all started there replaced right into a coach on TVGuide the place Jeff gave a excursion and stated the tribal set being outfitted. i did no longer see all of it so i'm uncertain if he stated the tombstones specifically in spite of the undeniable fact that.

From what I could tell from next weeks' clips, it appears that they all get to go to a bath house or something and get all cleaned up. James was back to having no hair, and Todd's beard was trimmed up all neat and clean (well, at least a lot cleaner than it had been).

I agree!!! I was glued to the TV last night and was so mad when they teased us AGAIN. I think that it will have something to do with the two immunity idols-at least I hope so.

They were so stupid to put two into play but I guess they did not count on someone having each of them. Todd really blew that!

oh man i know exactly what you mean i wish survivor came on every night not just once a week

ive never watched an entire season before but i cant wait til thursday nights now

My thought was that they'll be voting off someone else as well.

They did show clips from the next episode, though, but no clues as to what that business was about.

Yeah, my husband and I were pretty steamed about that, too, but I also think that they are going to have to vote someone else off before they go back to camp.