the most unusual friendship!!!! i think..... read and answer!!!!!!!?

anyway me and my best friend usually hang out alone (we're both male)... we dont really like hanging with our group... anyway... yesterday we hang out cause its like a farewell event so we have to!! anyway the weird thing is when we are in front of our friends both of us act as if we are not close with one another... i know its stupid... but i think its not only me but him too.... for example when we ditch the farewell event... he say that he doesnt like hanging with them today and he tries hard to act cool... and i was like 'ok'!!!! anyway... he really is my best friend cause he had always looked out for me even though we had terrible friendship historyy.... so what do you think i should do the next time theres an event concerning the whole group??

Favorite Answer

talk to him abt this. if u feel that he still tries to be cool or something, just ignore him for some days.

Well if you guys dont wanna hang out with those people you dont have too you can just hang out alone but you dont have to act like you enjoy hanging out with them either you can always hang out in a different crowd that fits you better

THIS IS so normal......what you share alone is alone, and separate...... and what happens when in a group it totally normal....

What is your Beef?

glen