What can I do?

I'm a Muslim... anyway... I've recently applied to a university in southeast asia with my best friend but im still not sure whether they'll accept me. The thing is I really want this to happen cause its the first time ever in my life that i get to do something I'm happy to do.... since its like im fighting for my future with my best friend... anyway... i want to ask whether there are any doa or prayer that i can do....??? thanks...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

do not try to pray.if you have studied hard at school and you were a top student,then you will be eccepted,if you were lazy and underperform,then no prayer in the world or ritual will get you in,maybe if your parents have money and can buy you in then

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should study to get into the university and not asking any imaginary creature to give you free access to the university.

• InshaAllah I'm sure any dua will work. Allah hears all prayers.

• 1 decade ago

If you want God to hear you, you first have to make peace with Him. And the only way to do that is through His Son, Jesus Christ.

Otherwise, I have nothing to suggest as far as God hearing you or anyone else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you prey 5 times a day .Go buy a cow and give it to a needy family.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Umm...

I have some Catholic prayers!

Would this help?? =S

• 1 decade ago

lmao... how sad...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.