I WROTE THIS TELL Me what u think! plz!!! ?!?!?!?!?

There was a time for being inlove and dreaming dreams and have great hopes for tomarrow. There was a time when everything was at totaly bliss, when I was compleatly happy. When there was not one care in the world but now....

but now...

sadness sweels within me, why I ask myself agian?

Why did I leave the one I love for another?

for the only thing hath come of this is utter sadness.

I hide myself behind a mask, letting everyone assume Im happy

but inside my soul is slowly dieing.

Everyday I awaken and wishing had not made this mistake.

The memory of that day I replay over and over agina

wishing for a break wishing I wasnt dreaming wishing that instead of saying hurtful things I could pull him into my arms and beg him for forgivness.

but those are only figments of hopes and dreams,

if only there was some bit of ligh shining if only I could be with him agian

for now I dont feel his lips apon my

his hands apon my flesh

his eyes gazing into mine

I do not feel love. I do not dream deams. I do not see hope.

Sry for the missspellings I just wrote this lol.

Favorite Answer

Wow I like it alot! And i totally agree. This reminds me of never leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like will leave you for the one they love.

There was a time for being in love and dreaming dreams and have great hopes for tomorrow. There was a time when everything was at totally bliss, when I was completely happy. When there was not one care in the world but now....

but now...sadness sweeps within me, why I ask myself again?

but inside my soul is slowly dying.

The memory of that day I replay over and over again

wishing for a break wishing I wasn’t dreaming wishing that instead of saying hurtful things I could pull him into my arms and beg him for forgiveness.

if only there was some bit of light shining if only I could be with him again

for now I don’t feel his lips upon my

his hands upon my flesh

his eyes gazing into mine

I do not feel love. I do not dream dreams. I do not see hope

Source(s): It sound better now/very good we all wish it could be perfect
  • Rose

Fufu 16 as an article in a teen age magazine or an example of the stream of consciousness writing it is great, given a bit of editing.

However, if these are your own personal feelings being expressed then you need an immediate dose of reality.

a) Total bliss exists only in fantasy.Even in the most idealic situation has to be grounded in reality, so if your blissful

relationship disappears with the washing up then you're lucky that it's gone. Just look before you leap next time...which is what I think you should be doing right now.

b)You are the first victim of the mask. Other people will not be so easily fooled. Councelling will enable you to value yourself and make you responsible for your own happiness. No proper functioning person gives over to another the task of making him/her happy. It is impossible and will always end in disillusionment which would be a healthy place for you to be in now rather than your striving to rekindle the soul destroying past and future.

c)" I do not dream dreams etc" You have given us no evidence of any dreams save physical gratification. Fufu you are selling yourself far,far,far too short of all your other possibilities of sucesses in studies, work, other friendships, estlablishing a family, recreational activities, creative activities even a writing career.

My wish for you, if the above is a valid reading of your personal situation, is that you stop selling yourself so far short of your potential which is limitless especially if you are still a teenager. Don't stymie your development by fruitlessly pining for a goal that will truncate your whole personality.

Whew! This has been a bit harsh if I have misread your letter but I did fear for you.I appreciate my own happy marriage but I know both my husband and myself will go on growing as individuals even on the death of one of us and that will be healthy for each of us even if it will be difficult. Go in peace and joy.

a million. Welcome to lifeless homestead 2. stay Out of the Basement 3. Monster Blood 4. Say Cheese and Die! 5. The Curse of the mummy's Tomb 6. enable's Get Invisible! 7. nighttime of the residing Dummy 8. the female Who Cried Monster 9. Welcome to Camp Nightmare 10. The Ghost around the corner 11. The Haunted masks 12. be careful What you desire For... 13. Piano training may well be homicide 14. The Werewolf of Fever Swamp 15. you won't have the capacity to Scare Me! sixteen. sooner or later at Horrorland 17. Why i'm apprehensive of Bees 18. Monster Blood II 19. Deep hardship 20. The Scarecrow Walks at nighttime 21. bypass consume Worms! 22. Ghost sea coast 23. return of the mummy 24. Phantom of the Auditorium 25. attack of the Mutant 26. My Hairiest journey 27. a nighttime in Terror Tower 28. The Cuckoo Clock Of Doom 29. Monster Blood III 30. It got here from under the Sink! 31. nighttime of the residing Dummy II 32. The Barking Ghost 33. The Horror at Camp Jellyjam 34. Revenge of the backyard Gnomes 35. A Shocker on ask your self highway 36. The Haunted masks II 37. The Headless Ghost 38. The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena 39. How I have been given My Shrunken Head 40. nighttime of the residing Dummy III 40-one. undesirable Hare Day 40 two. Egg Monsters from Mars 40 3. The Beast from the East 40 4. Say Cheese and Die - back! 40 5. Ghost Camp 40 six. the thank you to Kill a Monster 40 seven. Legend of the lost Legend 40 8. attack of the Jack O'Lanterns 40 9. Vampire Breath 50. Calling All Creeps! 51. pay attention, the Snowman fifty two. How I found out to Fly fifty 3. poultry poultry fifty 4. do no longer bypass to sleep! fifty 5. The Blob That Ate all people fifty six. The Curse of Camp chilly Lake fifty seven. My superb buddy Is Invisible fifty 8. Deep hardship II fifty 9. The Haunted college 60. Werewolf epidermis sixty one. I stay on your Basement! 62. Monster Blood IV There are additionally different Goosebumps sequence, see the area under have been I ot the checklist.

Oooooo. That's heavy.

Try spell check.

Is this a real story?

I feel the pain all the way here. Ouch.

Best Wishes

.

u r licky , Becasue only u may get different creativities in u r life

Enjoi that

Definitally Sweet it made me think of my boyfriend the whole time! :-)

I can relate to what you have written...

good one..

ur writing touches heart..i liked it.,its great.

ooooo...goooshy! but meaningful, so therefore its good