Am I the only one who hates cheesecake?

Everyone I know RAVES about it. I actually bought one from my school's fundraiser and tasted cheesecake it for the first time. Unfortunately, I hate it. So tell me, do you like cheesecake? If so, why?

xD I don't like pizza either. Sorry. My friends think I'm crazy for not liking it..

Favorite Answer

I'm sure there is a seething underground of people who hate cheesecake. They probably scurry about trying to avoid "the man" reading gardening magazines and preparing to worship at the next Kumquat Festival...

However, I like it...I like cream cheese on bagels or crackers...I like milk, sugar, eggs and pie crust...so it's a no brainer that I like cheesecake! Oh yeah, I can put pie filling on it!

To each his own! (By the way, invite me to the Kumquat Festival...I could put it on my cheesecake!)

A school fundraiser isn't the ideal place to get a great tasting cheesecake. Try one from the Cheesecake Factory if you have one nearby. They serve awesome cheesecakes. Also, make sure to get one with a graham cracker crust, some places make it without, but it's not the same. I hope you will find a cheesecake to your liking, if not, there are many other delicious desserts.

I don't like it much. I started liking it after my mom baked it. I think if you try hers, cheesecake is the only thing you'll eat for a long time.

I don't like REAL cheesecake, those made with cream cheese. EW! but the Jello cheesecake stuff, that I like!

Am I the only one who hates cheesecake?

YES!! You poor thing!!!

• Mary

Yep. I love cheesecake. Because it tastes sooo good!

No, I know a few people who don't like it. Well I like cream cheese so I guess that's why I like the taste of it.

You are NOT alone! I don't like it, either! It feels funny in my mouth and the flavor mix just doesn't work for my taste buds.

I used to be the same. i didnt like the base bit..but i have since grown to like it..lol

You are not alone.

Cheese is best left for pizza, pasta, sandwiches, etc

not cake!

Source(s): It's a question of opinion... this is my opinion.