can anyone tell me how to fix plastic glasses that have snapped in half on the bridge???

Some say it's impossible

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is a joke, right?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

no matter if that's a plastic body and the crossection the position it broke is adequately massive, and when you're extremely reachable with easy approaches, you may want to attempt carfully drilling a hollow in both aspect of the damage (both holes ought to line up with one yet another precisely). Then slip in a small, snugly installation metallic pin to bridge the damage (a peice of between the small ribbed, hardened metallic nails used for panneling might want to be a sensible determination) and glue it in with epoxy. do not use great glue! The vapors from great glue commonly decrease to rubble the lenses! that is probable in difficulty-free words going to be a non everlasting restore.

• a quick but not very beautiful fix

can you get a straw.a piece of tube and use it to connect the two ends

you could also use a bit of plastic from around an electric cable.

best i can think of hope it helps

Source(s): see you
  • 1 decade ago

Gosh ... how did that happen?

Try a plaster like Jack Duckworth did in Coronation Street for many years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you have it in jokes and riddles so i guess its a joke??? well if your being serious....... superglue them and buy clear paint or gloss to go over the bit where the superglue is. i hate when that happens. i broke mine like 3 times.

• 1 decade ago

Plaster them.

• 1 decade ago

What kind of a stupid question is that go to a different fourm and save the rest of us alot of time. PLEASE GO!!! NOW!!!

• 1 decade ago

super glue or lots of tape.

• 1 decade ago

if they are black i think you can fix them with glue and heat,

• 1 decade ago

Do it geek style, and take some tape and tape it together! Or weld it together with a soldering tool.

or...

Just buy new glasses duh!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.