Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

gunna kill me?

Ok, so im at school, and i say something (degrading) about this kid, and he hears me (how i dont know). Now he wants to beat me up or worse. He has about 10 friends that will help him too, and i know half of them carry knives. What do i do?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

seriously this is probably the last thing you wanna do (trust me i know, im in highschool) but you NEED to tell an adult, best would probably be a teacher. if stuff gets dangerouss like this you need to tell someone

or call the cops

• 1 decade ago

Tell your principal, your parents, and/or the police. Your safety is more important than you getting in trouble for degrading someone else.

Source(s): I've had someone close to me receive a death threat.
  • 1 decade ago

Man up and stand up for whta you believe in. If you uttered the words you said, with such confidence, then fight for your point. One way or another. They most likely won't kill you. So don't worry about that. They'll just really screw you up. So i wouldn't expect sympathy. Good luck

• 1 decade ago

You did not say how old you are so I hope you are old enough to have a coach(football preferably)at your school. Tell him, most students respect coaches more than anyone. If hes a good coach hell sort it out for you. Good luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • V
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Dude remember die trying, plus also remember kids your age are too pussy to use a knife so they use it just to visually scare you. also if youre one of those scared kids then just tell the teacher or your parents. i wouldnt recommend that because people will hate you more for snitching. yeah remember take it like a man!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell an Adult or your principal, sure you will get in trouble for saying that but at least you will still be breathing

• 1 decade ago

Don't be a retard like in the movies and try to solve it on you own, tell your principle, or even the authorities.

EDIT: what does this have to do with sports?

• 1 decade ago

tell your parents, his parents and the cops.

• 1 decade ago

Pray. I don't know anything else you could do.

• 1 decade ago

shut your mouth and run!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.