I have wireless internet connected to my PC but when i want to use the wireless connection on my laptop, the?

connection is detected but it need a WAP or something like tht code...where can i acces that on my PC?

itis my own connection not the neighbours!

i have a Linksys router....where is the number on there?

Favorite Answer

ur pc is wireless ready but it will not work if you dont have a wireless router. what it detects is the wireless connection of your neihbour maybe and most wireless connection requires a security password called WAP/WEP so that nobody can access it but the owner.....

you dont need to access that on your pc, what you need is to find the router or the source of wireless connection, there you will find a sticker barcode then at the bottom are digits, thats the wireless code you need to type in your pc in order to connect to that connection..

• aldwin

definite purchase a instant usb adapter and positioned it on your laptop make confident that's no longer a pc cord much less card all you will desire to purchase it notably much everywher for fifty greenbacks or much less make confident its a usb instant adapter so which you do no longer would desire to open up the laptop to hook it up all you will desire to do is positioned it right into a usb port and so as for you to use it for different computers in case you have been to get one and throw this one out they are the two priced notably much the comparable