how to create short cut of yahoomail in desk top with yahoomail icon?

• Gary
    Favorite Answer

On the mail page you want as the shortcut, click File (on your browser toolbar), click Send, click Shortcut to Desktop

.

• buncie

I too am having get entry to issues by ability of Firefox and internet Explorer. I have 2 yahoo mail addresses. One is o.ok. yet the different one is knotted up. So, no matter if that's yahoo, then it must have something to do w/ the servers. possibly my 2 e-mail addresses are linked to two different servers? Oh, and the only account it extremely is operating is formatted interior the "Yahoo Mail classic". i do not understand if that has something to do w/ it, yet whats up! in basic terms puttin' it obtainable. thanks Richard Andrew Lee. i tried it & it labored.

With your main mail page open----right click on a blank space up near the top, and in the drop down menu click on "create shortcut".

Then click on yes when asked----"do you want a shortcut on your desktop"?

INSTALL THE NEW YAHOO MESSENGER AND YAHOO TOOL BAR

http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/system_requirement...

look at picture of the red Y

that is the email short cut