I need to put my own lyrics into the song jingle bells..how??

im having to redo a song and i need to use my words instead of the lyrics..help please!

I need to do it online!!

Favorite Answer

Keep track of the rhyming, syllables, and rhythm of the song. Then think of what you what to replace the words with and do it!

Easy.

First, write the lyrics. Next, sing the lyrics.

• ?

Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way, Oh what relaxing that's to experience In a one-horse open sleigh, whats up. Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way, Oh what relaxing that's to experience In a one-horse open sleigh. have been rushing in the process the snow In a one-horse open sleigh all the fields we bypass giggling all the way, whats up whats up whats up whats up whats up Bells on bob-tail ring Making spirits amazing Oh what relaxing that's to sing A sleighing song this nighttime. Oh jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way, Oh what relaxing that's to experience In a one-horse open sleigh, whats up Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way, Oh what relaxing that's to experience In a one-horse open sleigh. an afternoon or 2 in the past i thought identity take a experience and quickly pass over fanny amazing became seated by ability of my element; the pony became lean and lank Misfortune looked his lot, He have been given right into a drifting financial enterprise and then we've been given upsot. Upsot? Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way, Oh what relaxing that's to experience In a one-horse open sleigh, whats up Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way, Oh what relaxing that's to experience In a one-horse open sleigh. rushing by way of, the fields of white in this happy christmas nighttime Off we bypass in the process the snow Bells are ringing, properly be making a song Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle bells, jingle bells jing jangle Jingle bells, jingle bells jing jangle Jingle bells, jingle bells jing jangle Jingle bells, jingle bells jing jangle Jjjjjjjingle bells, jjjjjjangle bells Jjjj al the way On a one-horse open sleigh..