how will i know if my boyfriend loves me or not?

i've been betrayed once in love..after one year am going out with someone but today my ex told me the truth that he never loved me..now am afraid to trust someone else..who knows?? maybe he's like my ex...

please help me...i want to know if my boyfriend loves me or not..but how???

Favorite Answer

what else does your boyfriend love A LOT?

give him a choice between yourself and that

I think there is a self destructive tendency here to doubt you are deserving of happiness. I have been in two relationships before where I did not trust them fully and they left me for another woman. Please dont make the same mistake. Trust your own ability to love and be loved in return.

You should have these issues figured out before you get involved with anyone. thats a self confidence issue, nothing to do with the 'males' in your life. learn to trust yourself and know what men want from you. learn to respect yourself, and learn to make men respect you. if you can do that then you should do fine and know whether someone 'loves' you.

i believe the eyes are the window to the soul. i can see that Sgt loves me in his eyes. it shows in all he does but it is in his eyes and everyone says they can see it in our eyes, when we are together or even if we arent and someone mentions the others name. my daughter says she can tell when im thinking of him, it shows in my eyes. he says he loves the way he eyes shine when i look at him. i think its in the eyes. the first time i knew he loved me, we were laying on his bunk, 19 yrs ago at Bragg, listening to music, we were looking at each other for the longest time, just this look, then a kiss, and we both said at the same time, for the first time, i love you. that look has been there every since. he is 8,000 miles away, and sometimes i have to close my eyes and picture his eyes to get through the day. thats how i know he loves me.

kmakimo5... when you love someone, ya dont go around throw ultimatiums at them!

Source(s): SgtG

i think you feel he love you or not,won't you?once my sister met the same Q with you,she told me she go a web and saw a Vedio(maybe interracialmatch.com/photo/gallery2) then she became happy againANYWAY be happy!

you just have to trust him and relax if he lves you he will tell you in time dont try to push him