what is resless foot syndrome and possible cures?

Favorite Answer

I haven't heard of Restless Foot Syndrome, but Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) is a pretty common problem. It's just this restless, tingly feeling in your legs, I think I have it mildly. My quick cure for it is to smack my legs as hard as I can. Yes, it seems odd, but it's supposed to calm your muscles. If you have it really bad, I suggest getting medication.

there's no longer a single presidential candidate that doesn't have foot-in-mouth syndrome (and Hillary is between the WORST of the bunch) -- and that they are truthfully prejudiced, out of touch with daily existence, the media is unquestionably Biased, and this is in basic terms particularly undemanding to tear the applicants aside through fact once you're able to desire to stay with the reality of being a single confirm, with entirely your earnings and raised your babies to adulthood and independence (with out any newborn help -- enforcement -- huh? what's that?), and your ex comes decrease back each and every so frequently to as quickly as back victimize and re-brutalize and re-burglarize your house of abode -- then definite, they are so some distance OUT OF touch with actuality that there's no way they are able to have a documents of 'actual existence'.

when you move ur legs alot especially when they shouldnt be moving i have this problem along w/ add making sleep a hard thing but i think living w/ its better then gettitn gon a whole new set of pills for something like this

Your foot can't stop shaking or moving or jerking? I would just chop it off, who needs a shaky foot....JK!!:)

• Kat

its below all you want to know. good luck