Does he like me?

Ok so I met this guy at the rodeo a couple weeks back and so we talked alittle not much but you know just enough to know each others name, so the next time I go to the rodeo he walks up to me and is all like hey whats goin on and then he starts popin jokes left and right and I give a giggle every now and then I mean trust me you would to if you heard those jokes and plus hes kinda cute and who wouldnt laugh at the stupid jokes, ok so anyway like the second time I giggle he says "You know its a good quality if you can make a girl laugh" I agreed because it is, and alittle later my brother told me he was totally hittin on me... Was he? Does he like me? and just fyi everytime I go to the rodeo he comes over and talks to me why? I dont know lol

Favorite Answer

so are u scared that a guy is interested?, guys dont talk to u and make u laugh for nothing. if u feel u want to pursue him then go for it guys as far as i know are okay with gals asking them out i have done it a few time and sometime its a no sometime its a yes just keep your hopes at an even level and u wont get hurt anyway yes the guy has been flirting go for him.

Just grab the chance! Don't ever lose the chance....

Just try to be a good friends and talk more intimate issues with him,don't ever trying to pretend that you didn't like him in front of him whereas,you did like him...

Believe me,you don't want to lose this opportunity.......

I've experienced that..

maybe you ought to try the jimmy test. because jimmy does'nt lie. if he is really interested in you then jimmy will be tumescent when he is talking to you.

I 'reckon