Anybody know how difficult it is to get into St. Cloud State University, how good of a school is it? - SCSU?

I've heard it is incredibly easy, but does that mean it really isn't that great a school? I know its considered a major party school, but it has very good programs for psychology. I was just thinking of getting my bachelor's in counseling psych. there and then going out of state for grad school.

Favorite Answer

I have a degree from SCSU and got a great job right out of college. It is quite the party school, but SCSU has a lot of accredited programs (including psychology). If you have an ACT score of 25 or above, you are automatically admitted. If your score is lower, they will make the decision based on your class rank and GPA (all of this information is on the addmissions page at stcloudstate.edu).

• TedEx

To get into any university, you have to demonstrate a degree of creativity.

Now is a good a time as any to get started. Google their website and see for yourself.

Yes! Just apply.