Hey you...yeah you...come here!?

how many pts do you need to get to the next level?

132 for 4th level.

Favorite Answer

None...have a wonderful Friday!!!

Just hit level 3 so I guess I have a good 1500 until level 4.

39 level 4

Right now I am on level 6, and I have 14,676. I need 10,342 points to get to Level 7

655 until level 6

• 14,447 pts to level 7!! It's going to take me til Christmas to get there!!<3

Source(s): 14,445 now, thanks for the 2 pts!!

Zero

Iron Maiden. sure, nevertheless for various motives. i admire the message contained in songs like "Wasted Years" and "diverse Worlds". I additionally like the way the carry out the futility of conflict with songs like "Pachendale", "the Longerst Day" and "The Trooper". i might say that "Wasted Years" has been some thing of a motto. quite, letting what handed off the day gone by, or hectic approximately what might take place the following day is futile. attempt to stay and do the perfect component daily NOW, and enable the enjoying cards fall as they might. I honestly have too many songs to count variety that do this for me. i'm going to record "Rainmaker" as one, that I continually am in th emood for. I thouroughly HATE "carry Your Daughter to the Slaughter" and "Como Estas Amigo". Hmmm... favourite SInger. it is demanding, as I pay attention to particularly some super singers. Bruce Dickinson is quite one, for the organic power he imbues each and every song with. He makes each and every overall performance effective. yet probable ideal now, Amy Lee is my everyday favourite. She sings with such passiona nd emotion in her voice, that even htough I pay attention to many singers who're "extra ideal", the uncooked honesty in her voice wins over the extra ideal "technique". **I constrained particularly some the solutions to my favourite band in an attempt to maintain my answer under one among my infamous 2 web site treatise.

• lizzy

2,126 to get on level 6.

make that 2,124!!