Want ten easy points?

Give me the most random worded sentence that you can think of. I will be the judge of who's is most random.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Kuervo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like chocolate midget mexican girls...I buy them at the remate with a bowl of pozole and 10 cents crackers, shrimp so green you won't regret putting it inside your bellybutton!

• 1 decade ago

The poor old man was laughing when he hit his boob on the little boys shoe, but started crying when he relized he dropped his pocket off of his shirt collar. Finally the poor old man became a millionaire on his first day of bankruptcy and started buying tickets for everyone for the 2006 Super Bowl.

• 1 decade ago

Peace fly called the tintinnabulation a horrific trial of fascinating heritage.

• Coin
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It rained salesmen at Atlantis during an uprising of crazy merchants at the Pentagon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Her unicorn bounced sexily down the corridor while being chased by yellow striped snakes wearing clown outfits.

• 1 decade ago

soy una tortuga y eres mi perrita. ¿estoy perdida, donde estan mis nalgas? ¡tengo los dos orejas y cuernos, pero tienes solamente dientes! gracias por veniendo a mis botitas, hasta mañana para vomitando en loas pescados mi amor.

• 1 decade ago

i <3 cake

Source(s): tummy
  • 1 decade ago

i want to meet a penguin i made cup cakes yesterday do you like juice

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My shadow killed my stockbroker.

Thundering watermelons!

That emu is rampaging his austintacious picture frame on my harpsicord!

• 1 decade ago

Pudding!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.