should i be punished for having a sense of humor?

isn't this the entertainment section?

you're all great,i had fun with this Q.but i am only allowed to pick one.sorry.

Favorite Answer

He who's not guilty can cast the first stone. That's what I thought. LOL

its because people are getting more stupider these days. They only laugh at dumb stuff look at most of these comedy movies these days. if its dumb or something of ignorance they laugh harder if its actually humorous compared to the humor from the Earlie 80s and 90s they don't find it funny in today's generations they rather laugh about someone falling and getting hurt or someone miss fortune or a stereo type actor that mocks Society in a movie that might be interesting but not humoris well you get the point.

well some time's that depends like if you're in school and you crack a joke that shouldn't be said or that someone else finds offensive then maybe it could be wrong. and everyone's definition for "sense of humor" is different. something that you might find funny maybe really offensive to someone else.

or you just caught a person during a bad time.

Is that possible? never thought of such a thing. Humor is healthy. How could you get in trouble? Unless you have a inappropriate sense of humor or laugh at the wrong times. Other than that i dont think so at all.

Source(s): Is that possible?

Sorry punishment on comes from not haveing a sence of humor. LOL

• No you shouldn't!! Speak on sister!<3 Its P&S!!<3

No, it's not, and I lecture everyone who posts in the wrong section, because when I go to the sections they should be posting in, it's friggin dead because all the people who should be posting there, are posting here.

Nope, I love a sense of humor so carry on with it.

Probably tickled with a feather.

according to the stupid people who came along yes

=|

it sucks

I agree completely