what is a board with 6 wheels called?

it is like a longboard but it has 2 wheels in the middle to help power slide and i think it might have a bar to keep your feet stationary

Favorite Answer

are you thinking of a mechanics creeper??? http://www.nextag.com/mechanic-creeper/search-html

• ?

A freebord (no a) , I have one. . My friend broke his wrist freebording. Its ALOT HARDER than longboarding and the possibilities of busting your *** are exponentially greater. Takes alot of practice but even small amounts of lateral motion look cool as hell.

This website is of the only company that makes them, I think they have some pretty sick videos that you can watch

how about a skateboard. You know the thing that made Tony Hawk famous. yours is just a little stupid with that bar unless you use it for grinding.

I'm not sure how to spell it but i think its a louge

lawn board? my son ( one of twins) is a boaarding FREAK). this sounds like one of his "things" he calls cool !!!!!1

pretty sure they're just called six wheelers.