Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you ever conduct your own surveys at the supermarket, such as how many people out of 10 are overweight?

or how many people are foreign.

yes i do this and not to be shallow. i just ahve a curious mind.

Favorite Answer

I prefer to do that at the beach.

They say 1 in every 12 people are left handed, so whenever I'm in a place where you people writing like a classroom, a library or an office, I like to count the amount of left handed people. I've also done, how many blonds brunettes and, redheads, and how many people that look like they're over 50.....

Well, once in anthropology class, I had to do a fieldwork exercise. So I sat down at the mall one day and analysed 100 people who walked by. Based on what I guessed, I classified them by race, age range, and socioeconomic status. Then I presented the results in class. It was very interesting, especially when a few people would wonder what the heck I was doing when I would look at them and write down on a notebook.

haha all the time!

or how many people need to be put on what not to wear or some major fashion makeover show! seriously, what are people thinking when they walk out of the house? lolll

i do too... i prefer to do gay or straight... i like to approach guys in the meat or the produce section wearing a low cut top and if they stare more at my rack than my face while i'm asking them how i can tell if a cantelope is ripe or something sexually subtle then i know they're straight if not then i mark them down as gay... i used to guess penis sizes but i had to stop

• ?

Yes. l was pregnant then and counted how many preggies like me are there in the mall.

l reached 28.

Yes I do. Or how many children are screaming helplessly for chocolate at their poor parents who look on in utter embarrasment.

NO, not really, I don't go out much. most of my shopping is done via the Internet, if I go out shopping I have to concentrate on myself and not others because I suffer from agoraphobia.

Guilty!

partially. I look at the number of overweight people who buy ice cream and diet soda

• No. I just mind my own business, get what I need, and get out of there!!<3