Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCommuting · 1 decade ago

What do you do at stoplights?

Have you ever pulled up next to someone who is picking there nose, or singing along to a song and they look retarded?

Wellll I want to know what you do at traffic lights?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I normally say to the man walking toward my car;

" If that sponge touches my windscreen, I'll ram it where the sun don't shine"

• Nick
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I stop and wait for it to change listen to the radio and look in other cars. For the people who run lights just to run them I hope a cop it sitting behind a sign and sees you doing that, if you have an emergency though then run that light like on the way to the hospital if someones dying I'll run your *** right down and keep on going. I won't be proud of it but you do what you gotta do.

• 1 decade ago

I sit there and stew. I stare at the redlight so intently that I can see the heat that dissipates from the bulb. It becomes so intense when it comes time to go, I don't take off when the green light comes on, I go when the red light turns off.

• 1 decade ago

I flash my lights in hopes that by doing so the stop light will turn green, like it does for fire trucks.

Then I think about the snapple cap that says something like, on average a person spends a very long part of his or her life at a stoplight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Watsit
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I sit there, willing the lights to change!

I also put the car in neutral and as soon as I do, 9 times out of 10, the lights change!

Probably just coincidence, but it keeps me happy! lol

• Bast
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Sometimes I'm singing. Sometimes I text a short message (but never while actually driving that is WAY to dangerous). Or just chill out and think for those few minutes about something that is nagging at my brain.

• 1 decade ago

Yell at the light to turn GREEN and sometimes pick a green winner.

• mw
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Wait for the light to turn green

Look at the scenery

• 1 decade ago

Let's seeeeeee. I clean out the car, like by putting trash in a bag, I try to get my iPod to shuffle songs instead of play them alphabetical, I sometimes take cell phone pictures of goofy stuff I want to show my wife, like odd paint jobs, I adjust my wallet so it isn't digging a hole in my butt, (women don't sit on their purses) and I sometimes send text messages.

• 1 decade ago

I think about why it's taking so goddamn long for the light to turn green. Sometimes I do run the redlight if there is no one around.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.