D asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

how do you put ur hair up?

how do u put up ur hair in ponytail holderr?

Favorite Answer

Tilt my head, then brush the bottom, sides and top, then put the ponytailer in. I almost always wear side ponytails, too. I'm not quite sure why I do that, but I've done it for at least a year now. Not totally on the side of my head, but a high ponytail a little off to one side, so you can see it from the front. Somehow I just think it's cuter--a little quirky.

My hair is curly, and I don't like it perfectly slicked down, so I just use my fingers and brush it back a bit, and bingo, a ponytail. Though I prefer messy buns.

I just get my hair inbetween my hands and put it up as high as I want it, then I get a brush and brush it so it's neat, well thats when I'm going somewhere special, but usually I just grab it in my hands and put it up to the length I want it but making sure that it's not too messy

i lower my head till all my hair falls then i gather it together and put a ponytail holder in it. LOLz

Good Question!

• staude

no longer your hair, yet whilst the water is honestly warm then sure, there's a severe danger that is going to burn your scalp, as a result drying out your scalp and inflicting: dry or oily hair, an itchy scalp even according to threat with dandruff, and being uncomfortable.

what i do is bend down with your hair down, then some back up, and then with a brush, brush it up fro the back, and holding on to the hair, brush the frount. then twist the tie ntile you can't any more.

Source(s): i dance

I look into the mirror, and then grab my hair and tie em togther. I fix it if its not perfect then aply mousse and done[;