Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 decade ago

Help me make a survey!!?

What are the consequences of parents using physical action to discipline their children?

1) Do you believe in physical discipline?

2) Why do parents use physical discipline?

3) What are the side effects of parents using

physical action to discipline their children?

4) Why parents should not use physical action

to discipline their children?

5) Why parents do not use physical actions to

discipline their children?

Why parents should have a right to take

What kind of technique should parents use

to discipline their children?

please suggest some good questions that would be okay to ask in pUBLIC

please

thankyou

desperate person!

Favorite Answer

1 - Yes 2-because nothing else works and thats the way that they were raised 3-The parent gets the best result for them 4- When some parents are a bit aggressive 5- Because they dont believe in it 6- Because they believe its the best action for the kids 7- In my opinion they should talk to the child about their behaviour then if all else fails then they should punish them accordingly - being it smacking or not.

Maybe you should be clearer in your questions withregard to smacking/child abuse rather than physical discipline. Then maybe have a different section for parents who believe in smacking and parents who dont.

(1) NO I DON'T (2) MOST PARENTS USE PHYSICAL DISCIPLINE, BECAUSE THAT WAS THE WAY THEY WERE RAISED. (3) TRAUMA, FEAR, RESENT FULL (4) WHEN YOU HIT A CHILD, THEY THINK IT'S OK TO HIT OTHER PEOPLE (5) THEY MAY HAVE BEEN HIT AS A CHILD (6) TIME-OUT IS THE BEST THING. I'M SORRY BUT I CAN'T THINK OF ANY QUESTIONS RIGHT NOW B/C I'M SO TIRED.

Source(s): 4 KIDS, AND 3 GRAND-CHILDREN
  • aldwin

a million. are you watching television precise now? what coach? no, i'm no longer watching television precise now :] 2. did you place on turn flops at present? nope 3. did you place on communicate at present? what colour? definite; the crimson Floyd version 4. what's your well-known colour? black 5. did you like my survey? it replaced into ok.