ok me and this girl have been talkin for the past 2 weeks?

and she is playing hard to get so i asked her what i could do to hurry up and get with her and she said that i should sugest somethin but i have no idea what to say to that> it cant be any thing sexual tho.please anwser seriously

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why are you trying to hurry up the relation? Going slow is the best way. If you want something really non personal/sexual then go to a movie both of you like or something like that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't try too hard. Obviously she likes you so play it cool. There's nothing worse then a guy who looks desperate. Leave some space and i promise she'll come running after you

• 1 decade ago

you don't ask a girl how to get her thats stupid. Instead of trying to chase her you should show that your a challenge by playing hard to get, talk to other girls in front of her to show that other girls like you and that she has to work for your attention if she wants to win you. remember, you have to be the prize so act like it, if you need any more info then hit me up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

SUGGEST TAKING HER OUT ON A NICE DATE...LIKE TO A COOL NEW RESTURANT THEN AFTERWARDS GO TO A CREAMERY FOR ICE-CREAM. SHE MIGHT WANT FOR YOU TO TAKE HER OUT AND TREAT HER LIKE A PRINCESS :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.