Height Problem??

Okay, I heard stretching, drinking milk, or getting alot of protein and stuff but I seriously dont wanna get the surgery or shots. I don't know, also I asked a friend who is really tall on ideas. He said "ok, tie your arms to the bumper of one truck, tie the legs to the bumper of another... and have them drive opposite from each other." and I just laughed at him and I told him I don't wanna die. lol but then he said "you could tie your legs to something thats like 6 feet ot more off the ground and hang upside down for a while...

oooorrr

your hands tied insteads..."

Im desperate to be atleast 5'7. and Im like 5'3 or 5'4. Any idea that could work? Im 16 too.

Please dont say like "Well your really short and there is nothing you can do something about." THAT DOESN'T HELP AT ALL.

I heard you can grow untill your 25, no not 18. lol sooo anyone got secrets ? suggestions? please help me <3 Thank You <3 :)

Favorite Answer

Hang off the ground to grow? Your friend isn't too bright. There is nothing that will "make" you grow. You may get a little taller at 16, but probably not much, sorry. Your height is like perfect for a girl if you ask me!

face it you are 16 and a girl more than likely you are at the height you are going to be, i dont even think they would consider you for the shots because you really arent short..im 5 foot 5 and i dont feel im short...

Other than milk, and protien, I have no clue. But I know you can buy platform shoes with a 5 foot heel. and I think thats just disturbing.

I'm 5' 1 1/2" and happy -- I NEVER hit my head on anything. It's never been an issue with me.

Child, don't stress it! My wife is 40 (I hope she doesn't see that I revealed that) and she is 5' 00" - and is respected by all who know her.

If that's not what you want to hear - buy high heals.

You will be what you're going to be.

Yes, I am aware that is not the answer you are seeking, but, it's the truth.

• its all genetics hun , if you don't grow it ain't gonna happen , you should learn to be happy the way you are. personally i dig shorter women so =-p

Maybe you could try an inversion table/chair

http://www.inversion-table-direct.com/catalog/bran...

Just be glad you're not horizontally challenged..

Source(s): Makes it hard to get through standard sized doors..

i dont think its possible to make yourslef taller