what do you spend too much money on?........?

and regret later but you keep doing it over & over again. for me it's clothes.

i guess i do that with makeup too, now that i think about it. i have no self control......

Favorite Answer

Uhm for me its makeup i got a lot of it and end up not even using a half off the stuff i got ever. And then i just keep on buying some more.

Jewelry.

I buy all kinds of necklaces, earrings, bracelets, etc., and I never wear any of it, and then one day when I decide I want to wear a bracelet or something I have no idea where it is.

I also spend a crapload of money on plugs. I still haven't reached my goal size, so every 2 months spend $20 tapering my ears, and then $60 on plugs, sometimes more if I get them custom made.

In fact I just did that today. I tapered my ears at the shop and spent $70 on these badboys.

http://a899.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/99/l...

I spend to much on makeup. I have so much but then I go to the store and see something else I might need. When I come home I realize I don't need it but I still do it anyways.

I spend to much money on lunch at work b/c im too lazy int he morning to pack it and clothes.

• xo379

Clothes. It's SO BAD, especially with online stores.

And shoes.

clothes

Food and alcohol-not home, entertainment stuff

shoes, clothes, bags... i always end up giving them away

• ?

the kids where i do community service

clothes

sox!!

lip balms