do you prefer being in big groups of people or just a few people?

i like being with one or two good friends as oppossed to big groups of people that i dont know as well.

• V™
    Favorite Answer

I like being around a few good friends, or even just one. But, the other day me and about 15 of my friends went to the park and we played football, that was SO much fun. So I like big groups of friends too. I do feel shy in a crowd of people I don't know though.

Doesn't matter. When I'm in a large group, I always end up being with just a few friends.

• Jelyol

I'm not big on groups. I prefer one or two good friends over a room full of strangers any day.

I like being in small groups.

Just a few people, since I'm really shy and feel awkward around a lot of people.

inspite of all of those human beings calling you a racist, there certainly is a few fact to this question. i comprehend an excellent style of White adult adult males who rejoice with curvy women human beings, yet in maximum situations, White adult adult males (alongside with Asians) choose narrow women human beings. Why? this is a cultural factor. In Black and Latino cultures, 'thick' women human beings are celebrated. 'Thick' is in basic terms the similar to 'fat' among Whites and Asians.

• xo379

just a few people. i feel lost in big groups.

i like a big group

• Gumbo

Just a few, that way I can remember their names

i LOVE being with a group of friends. the more the merrier!