Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 1 decade ago

The song Breathe me by Sia?

what does it mean?

can someone explain it to me?

Favorite Answer

In my view, this song has to do with a strong, hard situation going on. The line "I have been here many times before" to me says that it has to do with something that has happened before, maybe something that has to do with a relationship, breaking up with someone again, missing them.

"Be my friend"..

That part of the song to me means that she misses the person that she could have hurt.

In general I think the song has to do with missing someone, wanting them to be back with her, feeling bad about something she did, hurting herself over it. Wishing she could change things back.

Either way, this song is really a good, powerful song in my opinion. It has a lot of emotion in it and maybe even some hidden emotion that some people might discover with their own experiences.

Source(s): http://www.songmeanings.net/lyric.php?lid=35308221... That's the link for the song meaning written by different people and their own opinion on it.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

The song Breathe me by Sia?

what does it mean?

can someone explain it to me?

Source(s): song breathe sia: https://tr.im/xcbE5
  • Xenos

song breathe sia

When She Cries by Britt Nicole

its about a girl that has been cutting herself again and again and wants a friend, it talks about hw she self harm's herself and she cant help it i.e. she cant blame anyone to be the reason behind her cutting herself. she feels lost and wants someone to comfor her.

treaster